Birds Eye View How to guide: Props edition
– Purchase some pieces of wood and measure out the lengths needed and cut the wood to size using various types of saw…
- Measure out the correct position that you want the wood to be held in.
– When you know where the sections need to be placed begin to nail the wood together.
– Continue to nail the sections together until you have the basic structure for your man.
– Wrap newspaper around the structure to give your man some bulk and muscles. Wrap a coat around the structure to make your man more realistic!
– Your man is now complete, so enjoy dancing (the waltz is highly recommended), strolling along the beach or having a quiet night in on the sofa. Here at Birds Eye View we prefer to dance with our makeshift men! Look out for this in the show.
– Use lots of Power Tape…